This can happen when one of the following things happen:
- Your browser's cookie files have been deleted or modified, or you have disabled cookies part-way through using our website;
- Too much time passes between placing items in your cart and checking out (usually more than an hour or so);
- You have bookmarked a page in the checkout process and are revisiting it at a later time;
- You are completing a checkout using a different browser tab or different browser than the one you started checkout with; or
- Your browser's "back" and/or "forward" buttons have been used during the checkout process.
Unfortunately, this means that we have also lost the contents of your shopping cart. Please check your browser's cookie settings, place the items back into your cart, and check out again. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you!
Additional Troubleshooting Information
If you experience this issue multiple times, please try closing your browser entirely and re-opening it. If you are checking out using a user account, please also try logging out of your account and logging back in before you try to check out again.
What is a "browser cookie" and how do I check my cookie settings?
Browser cookies are small files that your web browser uses to allow web sites to know who you are from page-to-page. This is how Funagain is able to keep track of your shopping cart as you add items to it, for example, or to know whether you are logged in or not. While the Funagain site has been designed to operate if you have cookies disabled, if cookies become enabled or disabled (or the cookie file is deleted) part-way through checkout, the Funagain site might lose track of your shopping cart (because it doesn't know who you are anymore).
Checking your cookie settings is specific to the web-browser you are using, but usually you want to go into a "Tools --> Internet Settings" or "Tools --> Options" menu item and look for a "privacy" section. There should be settings related to cookies in that section. For Internet Explorer, any setting at "Medium-High" or lower should work fine. A higher setting will work, too, but you might have to close your browser and re-open it before you start adding items to your shopping cart again.