List Price: $69.99
Your Price: $55.99
(Worth 5,599 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Senji is the contraction of "Sengoku Jidai", which means "the age of the clan wars" in Japanese. This boardgame intends to take you many hundreds of years into the past, to the time of medieval Japan. The Emperor is aging and his family is weakened. Each player takes on the role of a Daimyo trying to gain the much-coveted title of Shogun. To do so, he will have to prove his worth and skill by accumulating, over many seasons, honor points, which may be won through military actions, diplomatic dealings or economic trading.
Only one will get the supreme title, but no one can succeed alone. It will be up to you to forge alliances, and to break them at the right moment (did anyone say betrayal?), and maybe even sacrifice your best samurai in order to be the first to reach the goal of 60 honor points, which will allow you to be "crowned" Shogun!
- 1 gameboard illustrating a map of Japan
- 36 fortress models (6 for each family)
- 18 samurai figurines and their 18 corresponding cards
- 6 score tokens (1 for each family)
- 6 reference sheets (1 for each family)
- 72 military unit tokens (12 for each family)
- 54 order markers (18 of each type)
- 96 hanafuda cards, which represent economic development
- 72 diplomacy cards (12 for each family)
- 9 destiny dice
- 1 sand timer