Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Ship of the Line: Flying Colors Expansion
List Price: $20.00
Your Price: $15.99
(Worth 1,599 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Ship of the Line is the first expansion to Flying Colors. It primarily (although not exclusively) covers major fleet actions during the period of the American Revolution. The expansion includes sixteen total scenarios and adds over 100 new, individually named and rated ships as well at over 30 new commanders. Scenarios include:
- Quiberon Bay, 20 November 1759
- 1st Ushant, 27 July 1778
- Rhode Island, 11 August 1778 (hypothetical)
- Saint Lucia, 15 December 1778
- Grenada, 6 July 1779
- The Moonlight Battle, 16 January 1780
- Porto Praya Bay, 16 April 1781
- Fort Royal, 29 April 1781
- Doggersbank, 5 August 1781
- Sadras, 17 February 1782
- The Saintes I, 9 April 1782
- The Saintes II, 12 April 1782
- Providien, 12 April 1782
- Negapatam, 6 July 1782
- Trincomalee, 3 September 1782
- Cuddalore, 20 June 1783
In addition to these sixteen scenarios, Age of Sail aficionados can recreate the struggle between Admirals Suffren and Hughes with newly introduced campaign rules. Players must maintain their vessels through five historical confrontations, and may or may not receive reinforcements to continue their fight for control of the Indian Ocean.
Also included in Ship of the Line are a new "Map D" (which mates with maps from Flying Colors), two updated player aid cards, the most recent set of rules incorporating changes and corrections, and plenty of additional status markers.
- One and one half counter sheets
- Full color Map D
- Rules and player aid cards
- Reprinted Flying Color rules