Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
How to Host a Kids Party: Pirate Island Party
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Captain Jack leads the "good" pirates on a mission to help the country of Moldavia recover their beloved queen's royal necklace. They turn to Peg Leg to help them find the treasure map before the "bad" pirates return to collect the stolen loot. Some of the quest activities include:
- Fishing For Pirate Supper
- Walking The Plank Stick
- The Treasure On The Map Coin Toss
- Pirate Memory Game
Ages: 4 - 8
Weight: 490 grams
- Cassette tape
- Shopping/gathering list
- 16 activity cards
- 12 pirate postcard invitations treasure map clues (cut into 5 pieces)
- island poster sticker game
- paper "plank"
- 24 memory and matching cards
- 24 fish cards small magnet
- PARTY FAVORS: