Command at Sea: Volume 4: Supermarina II
The Second Part of the Mediterranean War
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
While Rommel's Afrika Korps was capturing the attention of the world, its fate was being decided in the Mediterranean sea. No matter how brilliantly the Field Marshal and his troops performed, the struggle could not be won without the supplies and equipment necessary to fight.
Supermarina II, Volume 4 in Larry Bond's Command at Sea series portrays the apex of the struggle for naval supremacy in the Mediterranean, the vital supply link for both the Axis and Allied sides in North Africa.
Containing two dozen new scenarios, Supermarina II shows the full range of operations that were the naval war in the Mediterranean Sea. Covering the period from July of 1941 to August of 1942, Supermarina II details everything - from U-boat attacks on battleships and aircraft carriers, to all out big-gun fleet engagements between battleships and cruisers.
Supermarina II is the continuation of the Origins award-winning Supermarina I. You must own Supermarina I to play this module.
- Several scenarios that are highly suitable for solitaire play.
- Campaign scenarios depicting the many vicious Malta convoy battles, including
- Operations Harpoon, Pedestal, Vigorous and Halberd.
- The classic surface engagements of First and Second Sirte, as well as the battles of the Malta striking forces.
- Rules: Suitable for novice or expert.
- Players: Two to Twelve (the more the merrier)
- Set Up Maps: Included
- Scenarios: Twenty-Four
- Historical Briefings: Included