Totaler Krieg! Player's Guide
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
The Totaler Krieg! Players Guide is over 90 pages long with a nice glossy, thick-stock cover. Two insert cards provide off-map Naval Box corrections and the mini-Ikusa variant.
One thing that everyone will be interested in is that it contains 80 Totaler Krieg! counters. Including a "clean" set of Soviet pieces to replace the two-tone counters in the original game. Two additional Stalin Line and Festung Europa fortress units. A Soviet Heavy Bomber unit. This will go with an Optional Rule to make the Production Directorate card reusable and allowing the Soviet player to select either the Air Support unit, Fleet, or Heavy Bomber unit when he plays it. Replacement Iraq and Persian Reserve corps. A +1/+2 DRM chit.
The "Battle for the Atlantic" pieces: one RN Fleet (Force H) that goes in Delay with Wallied card #4 (Dyle Plan) and one German U-boat Fleet (Type IX) that goes in Delay with the first Conditional where the Axis have a port on the North Atlantic. These units begin every post-entry scenario in the Delay Box. "Real" armies for the Siberians, Ukrainians, and The Caucasus (in their own colors). A dozen pieces for a TK! version of the little Pacific Variant that Edward Sabatine did for Krieg! A Royal Navy "Sortie to Glory" chit for that House Rule.
Weight: 388 grams
- Editorial by Alan Emrich
- From Krieg! to Totaler Krieg!: the continuing story of this game's evolution
- by Alan Emrich with Sal Vasta
- December Errata: thanks to all of you
- Get Lucky: everything you ever wanted to know about Luck Markers with
- statistical analysis by Thomas Prowell
- Operation Sealion: amphibious invasions -- explaining the odds by Sal Vasta
- Getting Appeasement the Action: how to play the West when the Axis go East
- Designers Deepest Secrets Continued: more pearls of Kos' wisdom by Steve "Kos" Kosakowski