Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Die Siedler von Catan Travel-Box
original German edition
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Players are recent immigrants to the newly populated island of Catan. Expand your colony through the building of settlements, roads, and villages by harvesting commodities from the land around you. Trade sheep, lumber, bricks and grain for a settlement, bricks and wood for a road, or try to complete other combinations for more advanced buildings, services and specials. Trade with other players, or at local seaports to get resources you might lack. The first player to achieve 10 points from a combination of roads, settlements, and special cards wins. Component colors are Red, White, Blue, Orange.
Players: 3 - 4
Time: 75 minutes
Ages: 10 and up
Weight: 379 grams
Language Requirements: Game components contain some foreign text, possibly requiring occasional reference to rules translation. An English translation of the rules is provided.
- Rules, Almanac
- 60 peg in plastic roads (15ea white, red, orange, blue)
- 20 peg in plastic Settlements (5ea white, red, orange, blue)
- 16 peg in plastic Cities (4ea white, red, orange, blue)
- 4 Building Costs Cards
- 1 Robber
- 9 drop-in port keys
- 19 Land Hex Tiles (3 Hills, 3 Mountains, 4 Fields, 4 Woods, 4 Pasture, 1 Desert)
- 1 plastic game base (designed to allow the hexes to rest in the pre-numbered wells, with 9 slots for the port keys, and with peg-holed dividing frames dividing the lands to allow the placement of roads, settlements and cities)
- 95 Resource Cards (19ea Bricks, Wool, Lumber, Grain, Ore)
- 25 Development Cards (14 Soldiers, 6 Progress, 5 Victory Point)
- 2 Special Cards
- 2 Dice