Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot: Red
Booster Deck #1
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
from 4 customer reviews
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Killer Bunnies are back, and no one is safe with new Red bunnies, each having a special power! The Red Booster Deck adds 55 cards to your existing set, plus a Red twelve-sided die.
Other Fantastic new cards include: Rooney's Weapons Emporium to give players a second Killer Bunnies market to buy back used weapons, Defense Cards to eliminate weapons, Barriers to protect your bunnies from Roaming Run cards, and four new Carrots -- now there are 16 to collect!
Can you defeat the Quite Irascible Diffractable Cheese Balls? Can you even say Quite Irascible Diffractable Cheese Balls? Send bunnies three rounds ahead in time with Bunny To The Future! The laughs continue as this wild and wacky Red Booster Deck delivers more intense strategy and even more Carrot grabbin' fun!
- 55 Large Cards
- 12 Small Cards
- 1 Red Twelve-sided Die
- Instruction Book
Booster Deck #5 (Temporarily Out of Stock)
Booster Deck #9 (Temporarily Out of Stock)
Average Rating: 5 in 4 reviews
OK I usually write full reviews, but considering this is just an expansion I will just note a few important things.
1. If you like the starter version of Bunnies (Yellow and Blue)...you NEED this expansion.
2. The game runs clunky with just the starter cards...it starts to get smoother here.
3. Some of your questions about things on the Blue and Yellow edition cards are answered here.
4. This expansion STARTS to provide fixes for this game, and that is important.
5. I stand in the middle about the game as a whole, however in my heart I like this game, and its concept, this expansion makes it a little easier to get others to agree with me about the validity of this game....A LITTLE.
6. Just plain fun new cards like 'Bunny to the Future'..no you're right, a bunny gets in the Delorian and shows up 3 turns later, other such fun cards are in here, and that is just good clean fun.
In general a great expansion to a game that either needed to come out as a 900 card game for $200.00 or needs to get closer and closer to right with every expansion. This expansion does exactly what it needs to do, it's a GREAT step in the right direction.
I'm an addict. I have to have my Bunnies daily. Thank You for making a game for the whole family to enjoy. With the new Red Deck, one game can last over an hour (our record time was 3 hours & 45 minutes). Monopoly ca not compare to this game. It's easy to understand and fun to try to come up with new and different stratagies against your opponents. My 9 year old loves to play.
Finnally someone created a game of both luck and stategy. The more people that play the better!! Just play this game once and you will absolutly love it. The cards have excellent graphics and a craziness unique with each card! With begging, pleading, whining, extortion, etc. highly encouraged, this is sure to become one of the most excellent games of all time! Highly recommended!!!!
Show all 4 reviews >