List Price: $11.95
Your Price: $9.55
(Worth 955 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
from 1 customer review
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Mama's back in the kitchen! Only she has the nerve to attempt to make pizzas with the very special desires of her strange customers. It is normal for a pizza to have mushrooms -- but with pineapple? There is also a relative simple order with double salami. But with the stranger orders, a helping hand is always welcome!
Sole Mio! is a stand-alone expansion for Mamma Mia!.
Players: 2 - 5
Time: 40 minutes
Ages: 10 and up
Est. time to learn: 10-20 minutes
Weight: 192 grams
Language Requirements: Game components are language-independent. Manufacturer's rules are printed in English. This is an international edition or domestic edition of an imported item.
- 55 ingredient cards:
- 45 single ingredient cards
- 10 double ingredient cards
- 55 orders
- 1 Sole Mio! card
- 1 rulebook
Average Rating: 4 in 1 review
1) In some cases in Sole Mia, you can play orders from your hand while the group is "scoring" the ingedient pile. This changes the "I only want to have ingredients in my hand at the end of the round" strategy of Mama Mia.
2) For some orders, your opponents can help you by offering ingredients from their hands. But if they help, they get an order of theirs filled for helping.
3) For some orders, the player might not know which ingedient will fill the order when they play the order card. One order is 4 toppings of the Sole Mia player's ingedient. Another order can only be filled by an ingredient that an opponent names (the opponent must have the ingredient in their hand).
4) Some ingredient cards are double ingredients. This means that, for example, 1 card can have 2 pepperonis on it.
We played this game alone, not with Mama Mia. We were concerned that there would be no way to separate the games back to their original boxes once we combined the cards.
All in all, pretty fun.