List Price: $29.95
Your Price: $26.95
(Worth 2,695 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
from 1 customer review
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Who will build the most fantastic pyramid of elephants?
The elephants are ready to impress with their brand new show. Taking turns you throw the die to find out how many elephants you have to add to the pyramid. The player who puts the last elephant on the pyramid wins the game. But watch out -- if the pyramid crashes, you lose!
- 10 wooden elephants
- 5 wooden jokers:
- 1 gorilla
- 1 lion
- 1 bear
- 2 clowns
- 3 wooden balancing bars
- 1 wooden die
- illustrated rules
Average Rating: 4 in 1 review
We already had the Coocoo game by Blue Orange for our 3 year old and so, based on how much we like that one, decided to get Zimbos. It is a very good game and I would recommend it for anyone with small kids.
The game contains elephants numbered 1-10, a mix of other 'characters', three 'planks', and a dice. You roll the dice to see what you add to the stack next. 1, 2, or 3 elephants (in numeric order) and a star. When you get the star you can add one of the other characters to the pyramid, or one of the planks. The goal is the be the one to put elephant number 10 on the stack without everything falling down.
- Big pieces, brightly painted, and all wood. Very sturdy.
- The pieces are fun for the kids just to 'stack', whether or not they are following the rules
- Teaches concepts like turn taking and following the outcome of a dice
- Sturdy box that can stand up to handling by a 3 year old
- The rules are a little complex for a 3 year old. The markings on the dice are 'cryptic'. I am hoping our 3 year old will understand the rules as he gets old, but right now, all he does is play with the pieces like blocks.