Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Your Price: $23.99
(Worth 2,399 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
from 1 customer review
Please Login to use shopping lists.
It's showtime! Coocoo, the Rocking Clown, just loves to juggle, but his big curved green shoes make him wobble and keep throwing him off balance. Help him juggle the most balls without making any of them fall, and you win!
- 1 wooden rocking clown
- 24 wooden balls
- illustrated rules
Average Rating: 4 in 1 review
I have a three year old. I saw this game at GenCon and kept going back to it, eventually buying it. It is a great game, and is beautifully made. Basically, you stack pieces in his arms, feet, and head until he tips over.
- Easy to learn
- Can be played solo
- Teaches turn taking and general game play behavior
- Has opportunity for other educational game play (help kids understand directions like "put the green barrel on his arm")
- Well made, all wood
- Sturdy box that will survive handling by toddlers
- It has a lot of pieces, which get thrown everywhere when the clown tips over, which is, after all, the point of the game. You spend a lot of time searching under furniture for errant 'barrels'
- Some of the 'barrels' are small, and are choking hazards for kids still prone to put things in their mouths. (We have a 1 year old in the house as well and have to constantly keep him away from the game.)
- The clown tends to fall backward or forward too easy. The aim is to avoid tipping him to the side, but he often gets tipped over backwards