D&D Chess Set
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Exquisitely crafted to hold a place of prestige on any table or display case, this premium-quality chess set depicts the eternal struggle between the good and evil dragons of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
Arrayed on the White side of the board are Bahamut, King of Good Dragons, and his noble children -- the gold, silver, bronze, brass, and copper dragons. The Black side of the board serves as the lair of Tiamat, Queen of Evil Dragons, and her wicked spawn -- the red, blue, black, green, and white dragons.
This limited-edition chess set also includes all-new variant rules specifically designed to incorporate elements drawn from the D&D game.
- 32 Polystone playing pieces (Height of Kings: 3 1/4 inch)
- Walnut-finish chessboard (17 x 15 x 3 1/4 inch) with inlaid leatherette playing surface
- Integrated storage base, including flocked protective tray
- Chessboard and base, featuring laser-etched artwork depicting good and evil dragons locked in battle
- Variant rules system, incorporating elements of the Dungeons & Dragons game