Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Counter Magazine: issue 37 (June 2007)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Alan How reports from the gathering.
The golden age of the business game.
Spies, greek gods and gerontocrats
Reviewed: age of discovery, alchemist, battlelore, colloseum, ur, factory fun, fagins gang, guatemala cafe, midgard, metromania, nomads of arabia, zooloretto
Weight: 107 grams
Language Requirements: No rules are necessary for this item. The text of this item is printed in English.
- Page 5 of dice and men (news and editorial chat) by Stuart Dagger
- Page 9 the gathering by Alan How
- Page 17 the story behind fagin's gang - an interview with Dean Conrad
- Page 19 the name on the box by Derek Carver
- Pages 21-54 REVIEWS
- Page 54 Letters
- Page 66 the lightning series by John Butitta
- Page 70 the rise and fall of business game by Derek Carver
- Page 72 the road to kremlin by Stuart Dagger
- Page 75 re-reviews by Joe Casadonte