Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Ultimate Werewolf is a group game/activity where each of the players take on secret roles in a village that's being terrorized by werewolves. Some of the players are werewolves, many are plain, simple villagers, but many players have special abilities, such as being able to tell who is a werewolf and who isn't, and the Magician, who can save or kill any other player instantly. Each night the werewolves eat a villager. Each day, the village convenes and attempts to lynch one of their own, trying to find the werewolves that are secretly living among them.
The Ultimate Werewolf package from Bezier Games makes this game easier to play than ever before, and supports up to 31 players! Ultimate Werewolf includes a number of components to make your games faster, more intriguing, and more fun than ever before:
- Getting Started with Ultimate Werewolf Guide: This handy guide provides information and advice about everything related to setting up and moderating an Ultimate Werewolf game, from how to set up the chairs for the players to how to keep the game moving along.
- The Amulet of Protection: One player secretly has an Amulet of Protection that will prevent him from dying one time. At night he may pass the Amulet to another player. Any role may have the Amulet, which is a smaller card that is inserted between the role card and the sliding insert.
- Name Card Tents: Included are 30 name card tents so all players can address each other by name; great for large groups, visitors, and team-building events.
- Player Reference Cards: 30 full-size reference cards with a complete role listing and explanation on one side, and a detailed walkthrough of the gameplay on the other.
- Moderator Reference Cards: Reference cards for the Moderator with a detailed walkthrough (including what to say at each step of the game) on one side, and role identity charts to fill out during the first night -- never get confused over who is the hunter or any other role!
- 31 Sleeved Player Cards: These lavishly illustrated full-color cards contain the name of the role and a short description of that role's abilities. There's no confusion as to what each card is and what that role does. Each player card comes in a plastic sleeve with a sliding insert that covers the card face. There's no chance of accidentally flipped, dropped, or otherwise revealed cards.
- Role Suggestion Card: A handy reference card that suggests the right mix of werewolves, villagers, and special roles for players in any number from 7-31.
Players: 7 - 31
Weight: 627 grams
- 1 Ultimate Werewolf Guide
- 1 Amulet of Protection
- 30 Name Card Tents
- 30 Player Reference Cards
- Moderator Reference Cards
- 31 Sleeved Player Cards
- 1 Role Suggestion Card