Panzer PaK 3
Normandy to Berlin Expansion Set
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
The decisive battles around Arracourt commenced on 15 September 1944 when elements of the German 15th Panzer Grenadier Division clashed with the reconnaissance units of the USA 2nd Cavalry Group. After initially withdrawing, the Germans again advanced near the town of Luneville, with the 111th Panzer Brigade committed as reinforcements.
Panzer PaK 3 covers the fighting from the allied landing at Normandy until VE Day. All forty American units cards are included in this expansion, along with three scenarios and the organizations for Wehrmarcht and US Army forces on the western front.
- Scenarios — Three historical scenarios focusing on Operation Cobra
- Detailed US Army TO&E: General organizations from 1942 until 1945 — includes Heavy and Light Armored Divisions, Infantry Division, and Airborne Division to the individual vehicle, gun and squad level
- Detailed German TO&E: Panzer Lehr Division mid-44, Panzer Brigade mid 44 through late 44, 100th to 110th Brigades, Panzer Brigade late 44, 111th to 113th Brigades
- Optional Rule — Hidden movement rules for Panzer
- Unit Data Cards — 40 new unit data cards (completes USA units)
- Hidden Movement Cards — two hidden movement play cards