Sergeants: on the Eastern Front
Your Price: $7.95
(Worth 795 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Sergeants! is an expandable game that recreates World War Two combat between infantry forces that are equipped with rifles, machineguns, sub-machineguns, flamethrowers and panzershrecks. It is easy to learn, fun to play and can be completed in a lunch hour. FREE scenarios are available for download from the manufacturer website.
Can YOU defeat the enemy in this easy to learn and exciting historical war game? This introduction-level game simulates World War II infantry actions at the man-to man level. The game, without going into overwhelming detail, test the tactical skills of the players, each commanding small opposing forces. Combat at this level focuses on the immediate enemy, his locations and weapons, the terrain and sheer survival. Sergeants! is an infinitely expandable game that is fast, fun and surprisingly inexpensive.
The eastern front in World War Two was the largest land campaign in history. This game recreates incidents in this vast campaign as small skirmishes between Soviet and German forces commanded by sergeants and other noncommissioned officers. YOU command one side.
- Mapboard—This shows the terrain of the game’s playing area
- 140 Die-Cut Playing Pieces—These units represent soldiers, their weapons and information markers
- Dice—Two six-sided dice are included
- Rules Folder—This contains the rules of play
- Scenario—contains the game’s scenario “The Bridge”
- Charts—contains the charts needed to play the game