Sergeants: in the Sand
Your Price: $7.95
(Worth 795 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Sergeants! is an expandable game that recreates World War Two combat between infantry forces that are equipped with rifles, machineguns, sub-machineguns, flamethrowers and panzershrecks. It is easy to learn, fun to play and can be completed in a lunch hour. FREE scenarios are available for download from the manufacturer website.
Can YOU defeat the enemy in this easy to learn and exciting historical war game? This introduction-level game simulates World War II infantry actions at the man-to man level. The game, without going into overwhelming detail, test the tactical skills of the players, each commanding small opposing forces. Combat at this level focuses on the immediate enemy, his locations and weapons, the terrain and sheer survival. Sergeants! is an infinitely expandable game that is fast, fun and surprisingly inexpensive.
North Africa in World War Two saw sweeping campaigns across the desert sands. This game recreates incidents in the sparse landscape of the desert as small skirmishes raged between British and Italian forces commanded by sergeants and other noncommissioned officers.
- Mapboard—This shows the terrain of the game’s playing area
- 140 Die-Cut Playing Pieces—These units represent soldiers, their weapons and information markers
- Dice—Two six-sided dice are included
- Rules Folder—This contains the rules of play
- Scenario—contains the game’s scenario “Midnight at the Oasis”
- Charts—contains the charts needed to play the game