Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Counter Magazine: issue 38 (September 2007)
Your Price: $7.50
(Worth 750 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Interviews: William Attia & peter Eggert
John Humphries: Print_and_Play Games
Gordon Lamont: The Fragor Story - Part 3
John Butitta Reports from Origins 2007
Reviewed: Age of Empires III, Anasazi,
Anno 1701, Before the Wind, Notre Dame, Phoenicia, Stonehenge, Trapper, Uptown, Tide of Iron, Wikinger, Winds of Plunder
Weight: 110 grams
Language Requirements: The text of this item is printed in English. No rules are necessary for this item.
- page 5 Of dice and men (news and editorial chat) by Stuart Dagger
- Page 8 Alan How interviews Peter Eggert
- Page 9 John Brutitta reports on origins 2007
- Page 15 Simon Weinberg interviews William Attia
- Page 18-54 REVIEWS
- Page 54 LETTERS
- Page 63 mini-review by Ben Baldanza
- PAGE 65 another mini-review by Dan Blum
- Page 66 the fragor story, part 3 by Gordon Lamont
- Page 70 print_and_play games by John Humphries
- Page 73 a preview of antler island by Ivan Hanley
- Page 74 a preview of the new stratamax releases by Stuart Dagger
- Page 76 re-reviews by Joe Casadonte