Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
List Price: $59.95
Your Price: $47.99
(Worth 4,799 Funagain Points!)
from 34 customer reviews
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Players take on the role of various alien races in a struggle for cosmic supremacy. The players must use force, cunning, and diplomacy to ensure their victory.
- 1 Warp
- 5 Player Colony Markers
- 1 Hyperspace Gate
- 25 Player Planets (5 per player)
- 100 Plastic Ships (20 per player)
- 50 Alien Sheets
- 20 Destiny Cards
- 72 Cosmic Cards
- 50 Flare Cards
- 40 Tech Cards
- 42 Cosmic Cards
- 7 Grudge Tokens
- 1 Genesis Planet
- 1 Lunar Cannon Token
- 1 Prometheus Token
- 1 Alternate Filch Flare
Expansion (Temporarily Out of Stock)
Average Rating: 4.1 in 34 reviews
At last a company has done it just right. FFG has listened to the fans and not only included all the favorite parts of Cosmic, they have also included the best of the ideas from the many Cosmic fan websites. That is, if you pick up all the expansion sets as well (four so far). Let's hope they release the Lucre expansion (introducing an economy to the game) to make it complete. Thank you FFG for restoring a great classic without disappointing!
I cannot understand how these companies have failed so miserably at marketing this game. Everyone I have ever played with LOVES the game. Even those who normally will play nothing more complicated than Hearts will play this game and enjoy it immensly.
GIVE US BACK CE!
Forego the elaborate figures and plastic if it keeps the cost or production down if you must, but please oh please re-release this game and subsequent expansions.
1) IT JUST LOOKS GREAT! Although I got my hands on the Mayfair version before the Hasbro/AH version, the Mayfair version just DIDN'T LOOK inviting enough for me to even try it. With the AH version, I couldnt wait to learn how to play it!
2) IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! Especially watching your pals turn against each other (and you!) ever so often! It is the NEGOTIATIONS I enjoy most, where both the attacking and defending players lobby for support . Kinda like the great game DIPLOMACY, but lighter (ie. wont lose friends) and shorter playing hours.
3) THERE'S SO MUCH VARIETY! Choosing different alien powers makes every game different!
4) PLAYS SHORT - 4 players can finish in 1-1.5 hours!
5) SO EASY TO LEARN! You can get a new player up and running in 5-10 minutes, and they won't be complaining that you are 'making up more rules as the game progresses'...
Show all 34 reviews >