List Price: $19.99
Your Price: $15.99
(Worth 1,599 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
It is time to get to know the inner workings of your friends' minds in Rorschach, the hilarious new party game from Bucephalus Games. Rorschach is a somewhat abstract game of matching wits designed for 3-8 players. In the game, you try to match your secret answers to questions to the secret answers of the other players. The first to have matched an answer to every other player is the winner. But it's not necessarily as easy as all that.
It is all about interpreting your friends' answers to the questions as they make them. Try to get inside their heads so that you can gain a better understanding of what they see in the inkblots. Be aware, not only do you have to guess how they would answer, but perhaps how they think others will answer as well. The cards are beautifully and thematically laid out, with 100 new, unique inkblots. They are large, graphically stunning, and widely varied. The question deck is interesting and covers a broad range of topics, keeping things fresh even after playing many games. There is currently an expansion planned for the game, adding an even larger selection of questions and blots to answer with, and additional questions and inkblots will be available to print.
How to Play
- Spread out several inkblot cards. Any player then reads a question out loud.
- Each player secretly decides which inkblot card is the best answer to the question.
- Everyone reveals their answer at the same time.
- Players take a token of the color of the other players that chose the same inkblot. Players take a token of their color if no one else chose the same inkblot.
- If a player has one of each token, they win!
Players: 3 - 8
Time: 20 - 40 minutes
Ages: 8 and up
Weight: 523 grams
Language Requirements: This is a domestic item.