Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Yahtzee: Deluxe Edition
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
If you like to play Yahtzee, then you'll love to play the Deluxe Edition! Shake up the 5 dice in the plush cup. Roll them into the sleek, felt-lined tray. Place keepers in the handy dice holder. If you roll a bonus Yahtzee take an exclusive token. Pencils are provided to keep score.
For elegance and style, you just can't play a better game of Yahtzee.
Players: 1 or more
Ages: 8 and up
Weight: 656 grams
Language Requirements: This is a domestic item.
- 1 Dice rolling tray with felt insert
- 5 Dice
- 1 Dice Cup
- Score Cards
- 8 Tokens
- 2 Pencils
- Instructions (English & Spanish)
Average Rating: 3 in 1 review
OK, first and foremost, we all know that any game involving dice as its primary element is going to be heavily influenced by luck. But so what! Yahtzee is still an enjoyable game to play from time to time, because it's exciting to roll those dice hoping for a particular combination of numbers.
I certainly hope I don't need to go into a detailed description of how the game is played, so I'll just highlight what keeps this game a good one for occasional family fun.
- There are some decisions. Each turn you must decide after your initial roll what to keep and what to roll again. Then at the end of your third roll sometimes you have to decide how to score your roll.
- Kids can compete on a level playing field with adults. The rules are elementary, and kids like to throw those dice.
- Although there is some downtime waiting for others to take their turns, this makes Yahtzee a great social game. It's a good game to play if some people just want to talk, because they can do both.
Though obviously not for the serious strategy gamers, Yahtzee fulfills its purpose. It is a tip- top family game that accommodates all ages.