Risk: Halo Wars
Your Price: $39.99
(Worth 3,999 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Players can choose to command one of three factions -- the UNSC, the Covenant or the Flood -- then engage in battle for supremacy of Arcadia. The custom game board features a map of 42 territories and six sectors covering the planet Arcadia. The standard RISK Capitals have been replaced with the UNSC Firebase, Covenant Command Center and Flood ProtoGravemind bases. Over 275 plastic playing pieces represent the three factions. The UNSC Army includes Marines, Scorpion Tanks and Spartans. The Covenant Army features Grunts, Wraiths and Arbiters, while the Flood Army is composed of Flood Infection Forms, Carrier Forms and Juggernaut. Halo Wars adversaries engage in strategic battles and territory takeovers to determine the fate of Arcadia.
Hasbro's recent update of RISK introduced new rules and faster action to the classic game. Now, playing for objectives allows a game to be completed in 60 to 90 minutes without any decrease in strategy. Objectives in the RISK: Halo Wars Collector's Edition can include: controlling 18 Arcadia territories, taking over 10 territories in one turn, or controlling two enemy bases. Hasbro's new version also offers three levels of game play; basic, advanced and classic, allowing players to select their game play based on skill level and desired playing time.
Players: 3 - 5
Time: 60 - 90 minutes
Ages: 12 and up
Est. time to learn: 20-30 minutes
Weight: 1,560 grams
Language Requirements: This is a domestic item. Manufacturer's rules are printed in English. Game components are printed in English.
- 1 Custom game board is a map of Arcadia and includes 6 Sectors with 42 Territories
- 293 plastic playing pieces:
- 270 units:
- 108 UNSC: 72 UNSC Marines and 36 UNSC Scorpion Tanks
- 108 Covenant: 72 Covenant Grunts and 36 Covenant Wraiths
- 54 Flood: 36 Flood Infection Forms and 18 Flood Infection Carriers
- 5 Leaders: 2 UNSC Spartans, 2 Covenant Arbiters and 1 Flood Juggernaut
- 5 Bases replace the Capitals: 2 UNSC Firebase, 2 Covenant Command Centers and 1 Flood ProtoGravemind
- 15 Colonies replace the Cities
- 270 units:
- 7 Custom dice: 2 defense, 3 offense, 1 bonus attack die and 1 bonus defense die
- 42 Territory cards
- 12 Achievements: 6 Heroic Achievements and 6 Legendary Achievements
- 8 Rewards: 4 Heroic Rewards and 4 Legendary Rewards