Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Hold The Line: French and Indian War
List Price: $20.00
Your Price: $15.99
(Worth 1,599 Funagain Points!)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
To play this game, you must have:
Hold The Line (Restocking)
Napoleon's War: The 100 Days (Restocking)
As a prelude to the American Revolutionary War, the French and Indian War shaped many of the future leaders and laid the seeds for that conflict.
The expansion has the followings 5 French and Indian War scenarios:
- Battle on Snowshoes March 13, 1758: Rogers Rangers are ambushed by combined French and Indian forces. Greatly outnumbered, the Rangers must survive until night to make their escape.
- Louisbourg June 8 1758: Against waiting French forces, British General Wolfe leads an amphibious landing of British light infantry and rangers to establish a beach head on Isle Royale.
- Montmorency Falls July 31, 1759: Combined British land and amphibious attack against the entrenched French army around Montmorency Falls in an effort to break the stalemate during the Quebec campaign.
- Ste-Foy April 28, 1760: The French army attempt to recapture Quebec from the weakened British army in one of the hardest fought conventional battles of the French and Indian War.
- Bloody Bridge July 31, 1763: British relief forces attack Pontiac's Indian village along the Detroit river in an attempt to lift the siege of Fort Detroit during Pontiac's war.
- 8-page color rule/scenario book
- French army counters
- Indian Warrior counters
- British Roger's Rangers type counters
- New hex tiles for Indian villages, open water, boats, forts and additional forest terrain tiles
Other Resources for Hold The Line: French and Indian War:
Board Game Geek is an incredible compilation of information about board and card games with many descriptions, photographs, reviews, session reports, and other commentary.