Hold The Line: French and Indian War
List Price: $20.00
Your Price: $15.99
(Worth 1,599 Funagain Points!)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
As a prelude to the American Revolutionary War, the French and Indian War shaped many of the future leaders and laid the seeds for that conflict.
The expansion has the followings 5 French and Indian War scenarios:
- Battle on Snowshoes March 13, 1758: Rogers Rangers are ambushed by combined French and Indian forces. Greatly outnumbered, the Rangers must survive until night to make their escape.
- Louisbourg June 8 1758: Against waiting French forces, British General Wolfe leads an amphibious landing of British light infantry and rangers to establish a beach head on Isle Royale.
- Montmorency Falls July 31, 1759: Combined British land and amphibious attack against the entrenched French army around Montmorency Falls in an effort to break the stalemate during the Quebec campaign.
- Ste-Foy April 28, 1760: The French army attempt to recapture Quebec from the weakened British army in one of the hardest fought conventional battles of the French and Indian War.
- Bloody Bridge July 31, 1763: British relief forces attack Pontiac's Indian village along the Detroit river in an attempt to lift the siege of Fort Detroit during Pontiac's war.
Time: 60 minutes
Ages: 10 and up
Weight: 196 grams
Language Requirements: This is a domestic item.
- 8-page color rule/scenario book
- French army counters
- Indian Warrior counters
- British Roger's Rangers type counters
- New hex tiles for Indian villages, open water, boats, forts and additional forest terrain tiles