Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
There is no easy life in Cuba. No work and no money. You take what you get. Even a beaten old car and a job from a local smuggler-of-a-boss. Your driving skills are going to be tested really hard. You will be facing dangerous mountain passes and old forgotten smuggling routes. And last but not least the police is tighting on your heels! A skilled smuggler takes it in one's stride and he knows what, when and where to sell with profit and how to cheat the cops and the competition...
Cuba Cube includes five different games that use the same components: a race game, a business strategy game, a co-operative game, a team game, and a cutthroat game. Many of the games involve dice flicking, with the rules being printed in an unfortunate typeface that will leave some red-faced. I think this game needs to be seen to be appreciated as the rules are far denser than I would expect them to be.
Description written by W. Eric Martin and used with permission of BoardgameNews.com
- Deathmatch – each against each for 2 - 5 players, 60 mins.
- Cooperative – all against the game for 1 - 6 players, 50 mins.
- Race – action-packed race for 2 – 5 players, 30 - 60 mins.
- Business – a business strategy for 2 – 4 players, 50 mins.
- Team Play – team-gaming for 6 – 10 players, 60 – 90 mins.
- 4 City cards
- 5 Pawns
- 12 Dice and 2 Sticker sheets
- 75 Ware, Police and Bumper tiles
- 36 Road cards
- 16 Vehicle cards
- 25 Damage counters
- a Boss, a Police and a Goal card
- 2 Distance rules
- 1 Pack of bank notes
- rules for 5 games (English, Czech)