Your Price: $19.95
(Worth 1,995 Funagain Points!)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
A children's classic.
This should be your child's FIRST Electricity book.
Beautiful step-by-step, highly visual instructions and child appropriate materials designed for young children to work independently. Add a touch of whimsy, include all materials, and you've got: ScienceWiz Electricity.
- Scientific American's Young Reader's Book Award
- Good Morning American's Top Ten Children's Toys
- National Parenting Magazine Award
- The Parent's Choice Seal of Approval
- Creative Child Magazine Award
- Original design funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation
Penny Norman (Ph.D. Biophysics from U.C. Berkeley) and Ann Einstein (M.A.T. Berkeley School District) have refined this title with input from many hundreds of children. The award winning imaging of Art Huff has made this book a classic. This delightful book and kit combines hours of fun with solid basic science. Your child builds circuit loops, lights lights, buzzes buzzers, spins whiz bangs, sends coded messages and plays hours of motor mania while learning basic concepts and the vocabulary of electricity. Nurtures a love for learning and develops an accessibility to science.
Ages: 5 - 10
Weight: 334 grams
In order to play ScienceWiz: Electricity, you will have to provide 1 D-cell battery
- 40 Page science book and kit
- 18 Activities