Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Game Design in the Classroom
List Price: $19.99
Regular Price: $5.00
Sale Price: $1.00
(Worth 100 Funagain Points!)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
A must-have resource book for educators and parents who want to help children achieve through game play and game creation. Game Design in the Classroom features chapters on how to use board and card games as learning tools, step-by-step lessons that guide through the design process, biographies on famous designers, game industry careers, and much more.
Game Design in the Classroom A must have 128 page resource book for educators and parents who want to help children achieve through game play and game creation. Sections include:
- how to use traditional board and card games as learning tools;
- best practices and research on the educational applications of traditional games;
- how to host game events and sponsor game clubs;
- step-by-step activities that will guide beginning and experienced designers through the game creation process;
- careers in the hobby game industry;
- biographies of successful designers;
- and much more.
This book also includes a reproducible math game by Tom Jolly!