Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
The Inca called their empire “Tahuantinsuyu” which is their word for “Land of the Four Regions”. In this game, you assume the role of an “Apu” - a leader of one of the four regions or “Suyus”. Your job as an Apu is to increase your status in the eyes of the emperor (“Sapa Inca”) by doing the best job of expanding and improving the empire. This is a remake of a Hangman Games small print game called Tahuantinsuyu.
- 1 Game board (double-sided: front side for 4 players; back side for 3 players)
- 1 Sun Event board (double-sided: front side for 4 players; back side for 3 players)
- 4 Construction Cost cards
- 32 Sun Event cards
- 73 Labor Tokens
- 45 Local Culture markers
- 4 Invasion markers (only required for the variant “Pizzaro’s Arrival”)
- 20 City markers
- 20 Terrace markers
- 20 Garrison markers
- 20 Temple markers
- 4 Turn Order tiles
- 5 wooden Inca figures
- 240 Wooden sticks (60 sticks in each color)
- 1 Rulebook