Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
The evil Dr. Shark is holding a cocktail party on his private island. Spies will try to gather clues hidden in the pool in order to build a case against Dr. Shark.
In turn, the players move their spy towards a free space at the bottom of the pool. They then gather clues by searching bare-handed in a bag, by following various directives. They could end up searching by only paying attention to the shapes or textures of the clues, search by the handful, or actually look into the bag to get the clue of their choice. The search ends if they find a shark or if the timer runs out.
They must then sort out the clues to work out the proof (the clues earned must correspond to the images shown on the tokens placed next to the game board). The game lasts a variable number of turns depending on the number of players. The spy with the most points when the game ends wins.
- Tactile recognition : an original game mechanic which ought to appeal to both kids and grownups !
- A "Austin Powers"-styled theme.
- A game by Antoine Bauza (7 Wonders) and Bruno Cathala (Mr Jack)
Asmodee North America
Players: 2 - 6
Time: 45 or more minutes
Ages: 12 and up
Weight: 1,605 grams
Language Requirements: This is an international edition or domestic edition of an imported item. Manufacturer's rules are printed in multiple languages (including English).
- 1 board,
- 2 game aids,
- 6 Invitation badges,
- 6 Spy tokens,
- 41 Proof tokens,
- 1 wooden shark head-shaped clapper with a metal tooth,
- 1 30 second sand-timer, 1 rulebook, 1 cloth bag,
- 31 puzzle piece-shaped clues with a "Sandpaper" texture,
- 34 puzzle piece-shaped clues with a "Crocodile skin" texture,
- 31 puzzle piece-shaped clues with a "Felt" texture,
- 27 puzzle piece-shaped clues with a "Smooth" texture,
- 26 puzzle piece-shaped clues with a "Kraft paper" texture.