Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre
List Price: $29.99
Your Price: $23.99
(Worth 2,399 Funagain Points!)
from 1 customer review
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Did you know that magical wizards are battling to the death ... and beyond ... right now!? "Why battle?" you might ask. "What have I got to prove, magic man?" Only who's the most awesomely powerful battle wizard in the entire realm, that's what! As a Battle Wizard, you'll put together up to three spell components to craft millions* of spell combos. Your spells might kick ass, or they could totally blow -- it's up to you to master the magic. You will unleash massive damage on the faces of your wizard rivals in a no-holds-barred, all-out burn-down to be the last Battle Wizard standing. And it doesn't stop there! Powerful magic items bring on a whole new level of bloody carnage as you and your mighty wizard opponents tear each other limb from limb in an orgy of killing! Do you have what it takes to use epic spells in a war at Mt. Skullzfyre? Will YOU be the Ultimate Battle Wizard!?!
*Not actually millions of combos ... but like thousands or more, maybe.
- Combine spell cards into three-piece combos, creating hundreds of unique and devastating attacks. The chaos is limited only by your thirst for destruction!
- Super mind-blowing fun for 2-6 wizards!
- Dozens of Arcane Artifacts modify your spells and bring the ultimate pain to your wizard opponents!
- Dead Wizard card innovation keeps players in the game, even when they suck and die before winning!
- Simple to learn with endless replayability -- you'll be locked in deadly Wizard Combat till you've got a long, gross, goat-like beard!
- Amazing art with over 100 unique images, the world of epic spell battles comes to righteously hilarious life!
- Seriously, I'm not messing around, it's righteously hilarious...
- 40 Spell Source cards
- 40 Spell Quality cards
- 40 Spell Delivery cards
- 25 Dead Wizard cards
- 25 Treasure cards
- 8 oversized Hero cards
- 8 Wild Magic cards
- 7 Last Wizard Standing chips
- 6 Skull life counter chips
- 4 Six-sided dice
- 1 Rulebook
Average Rating: 4 in 1 review
This game is hilarious. The rule book starts out with a lot of pointless profanity, but there isn't any cussing in the game cards... Just random pointless profanity in the story behind the game. Regardless the cards and theme is more mature (TestaKILL is a giant testicle monster just for example) there is gore in the cards but the art work is so well done and goofy that it is passable, that's just a forewarning, which is also stated on the box. All that aside, this game is fun, funny and easy to teach and play. It's more of a party game, but it will provide plenty of laughs and fun. You are all trying to be the last wizard standing by combining powerful spell cards to destroy your opponents. Some times you choose who to attack but it is usually depicted by the spell cards so the "take-that" aspect here isn't always intentional, meaning players don't feel so picked on by anyone in particular. The 2nd one is a standalone expansion and seems like they added a few things this one was missing. I haven't played that one yet, but I would say you don't need both. Go with the 2nd if possible, but being that I've only played this one I can say it's very fun and worth the price.