Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Your Price: $69.99
(Worth 6,999 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Based on the first novel of the Die Zwerge tetralogy by author Markus Heitz, the goal of the cooperative game Die Zwerge is to keep evil from flooding the "Geborgene Land". During set-up, players choose one of the dwarves from the novel, each of which is equipped with a unique special ability and different stats for fighting, crafting and running.
Before each player's turn, the evil usually breaks through one of the four big gates – which are normally heavily guarded by the four dwarf tribes – and spreads to the land by destroying it. On his turn a player spends two action points to use two of five actions. He can:
- Fight against the advancing enemies (orcs, trolls and albae, i.e. dark elves).
- Travel to other locations.
- Lobby the big council to give advantages to all players – and without the agreement of the council, everyone suffers disadvantages.
- Solve a minor quest for rewards.
- Take on the current major quest, revealing the next major quest if successful. Completing these quests is the only way to win the game.
- For most of these actions, a player must succeed in a dice-driven challenge. If the players cannot control the flood of evil while simultaneously solving the major quests in time, they will lose.
Players: 2 - 4
Ages: 12 and up
Weight: 1,385 grams
Language Requirements: Game components contain substantial foreign text. Sorry, no English translation of the rules is available at this time.