Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
List Price: $55.00
Your Price: $49.50
(Worth 4,950 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Welcome to the heady days of global finance! Money and deals are flowing like water. From sparse beginnings build your empire across the globe, sending agents far and wide as you expend capital and gain access to valuable resources needed to fulfill lucrative contracts. Struggle to dominate world markets and control resources regionally. Expand your interests, and acquire companies that provide an edge on the competition and more efficient use of resources.
The venture capital market is giving away money – you don't even have to pay it back – but it does tie up valuable agents until you do. You can always use an extra agent on your quest to dominate the world.
Global Mogul is a limited action, worker placement, resource acquisition, and opportunity management game. Win by being best at balancing your short term goal of fulfilling contracts for cash with your long term goals of building corporate infrastructure, controlling markets, and regions. So, what are you waiting for? The world awaits...
Players: 1 - 4
Time: 120 or more minutes
Ages: 14 and up
Weight: 1,204 grams
- 1 turn marker
- 1 1st player token
- 32 market cards
- 40 company cards
- 30 private contract cards
- 20 government contract cards
- 88 wood cubes (22 x 4 colors)
- 20 wood double cubes (5 x 4 colors)
- 60 round wood markers (15 x 4 colors)
- 72 resource markers (24 x 3 types)
- 75 money markers (25 x 3 denominations)
- 8 market research markers (2 x 4 types)
- 6 used/not used markers
- 4 Base Game action/production charts
- 4 Base Game summary/VP charts
- 4 Standard Game action/production charts
- 4 Standard Game summary/VP charts
- 3 venture capital/resource market charts (for 2-, 3-, and 4-player games)