Your Price: $28.99
(Worth 2,899 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
For years we've pondered the question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Well, never fear, because our very own VPG designer, Nathan Hansen, has the answer! WHY?! is a 1 to 5 player game featuring the perfectly normal, seemingly sane chickens, running headlong into traffic, causing a massive 42 car pileup! We ask you again, WHY?! What could have possibly been so important?
Each turn, players draw a card and follow the instructions to move their chicken, and either move current cars on the board or draw new ones into a random lane! Anything can happen to you as you cross this dangerous road to get to the other side.
A quick, easy to learn game, designed for children but challenging for all players!
Victory Point Games
Players: 1 - 5
Time: 15 or more minutes
Ages: 8 and up
Weight: 295 grams
- One 8.5" x 11" highway game map
- One 4-page, full-color Rules booklet
- 40 thick, multi-shaped, laser-cut game pieces (minor assembly required)
- 25 Event cards
- One 8.5" x 11" mounted, jigsaw-cut game map
- One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
- One beautiful box cover sleeve
- One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
- One charcoal dessicant packet