Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Your Price: $28.99
(Worth 2,899 Funagain Points!)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
For years we've pondered the question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Well, never fear, because our very own VPG designer, Nathan Hansen, has the answer! WHY?! is a 1 to 5 player game featuring the perfectly normal, seemingly sane chickens, running headlong into traffic, causing a massive 42 car pileup! We ask you again, WHY?! What could have possibly been so important?
Each turn, players draw a card and follow the instructions to move their chicken, and either move current cars on the board or draw new ones into a random lane! Anything can happen to you as you cross this dangerous road to get to the other side.
A quick, easy to learn game, designed for children but challenging for all players!
Victory Point Games
Players: 1 - 5
Time: 15 or more minutes
Ages: 8 and up
Weight: 295 grams
- One 8.5" x 11" highway game map
- One 4-page, full-color Rules booklet
- 40 thick, multi-shaped, laser-cut game pieces (minor assembly required)
- 25 Event cards
- One 8.5" x 11" mounted, jigsaw-cut game map
- One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
- One beautiful box cover sleeve
- One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
- One charcoal dessicant packet