Bolt Action: Pegasus Bridge
Your Price: $250.00
(Worth 25,000 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
The mission, in the opening minutes of the Normandy landings, was to capture the Bénouville Bridge and the nearby Ranville Bridge in order to prevent German reinforcements from reaching the beaches, where Allied forces were pouring ashore. 180 men, led by Major John Howard, landed close to their targets in gliders. Using the element of surprise, they were tasked with seizing the bridges, and more importantly, hold them against the inevitable German counter attack. Bénouville Bridge was later renamed Pegasus Bridge, in reference to the shoulder emblem worn by the British Airborne forces. This awesome set contains everything you need to recreate the daring raid that paved the way for the Allied D-Day invasion, even allowing your troops to raise the bridge into action and stop the Germans from counter attacking your forces!
Ages: 13 and up
Weight: 700 grams (estimated)
- -Laser-cut Bridge
- -Laser-cut Cafe Gondres
- -Resin Gun Pit
- -Metal 5cm KwK 39 anti-tank gun and 3 crew
- -Laser-cut Pillbox
- -2 laser-cut telegraph poles (on the Cafe sheets)
- -20 plastic German Infantry and plastic bases
- -Major John Howard and plastic base (exclusive new model)
- -10 man British Airborne squad and plastic bases
- -2-man PIAT team and plastic bases
- -Scenario booklet
- -Decal sheets for the Paras and Heer
- -Metal German MG42 MMG team
Other Resources for Bolt Action: Pegasus Bridge:
Board Game Geek is an incredible compilation of information about board and card games with many descriptions, photographs, reviews, session reports, and other commentary.