Countdown: Special Ops
Your Price: $39.99
(Worth 3,999 Funagain Points!)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
In this 100% modular game you and your team mates are in charge of a special ops team with a special mission! Find hidden bombs and dismantle them, help hostages into safety or take out terrorist leaders. To start your first mission is easy: randomly take a mission card on the first level (level green). A single mission takes only 30 minutes of play + 5 minutes to prepare if you play it realtime. If you have enjoyed your first "training on the job" - hopefully with not too many casualties - many, many other game modes are available for you to try out. So why wait and start up your first mission with COUNTDOWN.
Choose from one of these game modes:
- NEW SINGLE MISSION: did you fail, you can try out a single mission with a different location and different misssion goals;
- LEVEL UP: did you succeed, you might want to try another mission on level 1 or if you have a smart team a mission on level 2 (orange level) might be more challenging...
- SCENARIO PLAY: have you succeeded in a mission on level 2 you can choose to try a level 3 mission or try out your first scenario; a scenario game consists of three missions which are played with the same team of OPS and are of increasing threat level, going up all the way to very heavy enemies and situations; your support cards might help you and your team mates in very difficult situations;
- HINTS FOR CREATIVE PLAYERS: did you enjoy a few missions you can create your own mission or campaign? Now you can create your own single mission or campaign: for example by combining mission locations, goals, threat levels, etc... or make your own series of missions; and real creative players create a new mission set up themselves;
- TRAITOR MODE: yes, we have created a competitive game mode in this COOP game, which increases the tension significantly; now some of the players have different goals and as a result mission is going to be real tough; for the patriots the task is to find the traitor fast.
Develop your primary skill, but don't neglect your attack power, defense power and other skills if you want to stay alive in this thrilling new game.
Available in October, introduction at SPIEL'13 in Essen (Germany). Only available at The Game Master in Hall 3, E-100. Real time video demo available throughout the fair for 1000 players.