Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Combat Commander: Sea Lion
Battle Pack 6
List Price: $27.00
Your Price: $21.99
(Worth 2,199 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
- Airdrops (both Fallschirmjäger and supplies)
- Prison Breaks
- British Fascist uprisings
- Targeted Sniper Attacks
- Partisan attacks on German Rear Areas
- Alternative night rules for Opportunity Fire
- 86 – “Keep Calm and Carry On” Operation Sea Lion opens with the Airborne invasion of England near the village of Brede, 22 September 1940;
- 87 – “Bloody Bognor” set at Bognor Regis, a key Royal Naval Watch Station, where the invading Germans eschew a frontal seaborne assault for encirclement and attack from the rear, 23 September 1940;
- 88 – “All Ahead, Full Stop” set at the Medway River Stop Line, a prime anti-tank defense position, where rag-tag Free French forces counter attack to retake lost fortifications, 5 October 1940;
- 89 – “Beneath a Steel Sky” set at the Portsmouth docks as the cutoff garrison fight off the Germans as well as British bombers, 30 September 1940;
- 90 – “The Man Who Would Be King” set at Holloway Prison, London, as hastily armed British Union of Fascists troops attempt to break Oswald Mosely out of prison, 28 October 1940;
- 91 – “The Battle of Trafalgar” set at Trafalgar Square, London, a bitter fight over the cultural heart of the British nation as German troops assault defending British forces, 14 October 1940;
- 92 – “Let England Shake” set near Highclere Castle as rejuvenated British forces launch Operation Tremor, the counter offensive to drive the Germans from English soil, 19 November 1940;
- 93 – “Foxtrot Uniform” set at Upper Heyford R.A.F. Base near Bicester as United States forces enter the conflict featuring AA guns utilized in an anti-personnel mode, 24 November 1940;
- 94 – “The Tonbridge Two” set at Hawkshead Woods, Tonbridge Wells as British Partisans ambush German rear area troops conducting anti-partisan operations, 11 December 1940;
- 95 – “Lined in Chalk” set near the Port of Dover as British forces conduct a furious assault to recapture cross Channel artillery which if successful will cutoff German reinforcements and resupply, 25 December 1940;
Time: 60 - 180 minutes
Weight: 335 grams
Language Requirements: Game components are printed in English. Manufacturer's rules are printed in English. This is a domestic item.
- Five 17"x22" 2-sided mapsheets
- Five 8.5"x11" 2-sided scenario cards