Get Funagain Points by submitting media! Full details, including content license, are available here.
You must be logged in to your account to submit media. Please click here to log in or create a free account.
Pathfinder: Monster Codex
List Price: $39.99
Your Price: $31.99
(Worth 3,199 Funagain Points!)
Notify me if/when this item becomes available:
(you will be asked to log in first)
Please Login to use shopping lists.
Take monsters beyond the basics! The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Monster Codex takes 20 of fantasy’s most iconic monsters and gives you a mountain of new rules and premade stat blocks to challenge your heroes. Perfect for busy Game Masters, this invaluable tome gives a wide range of challenges for a variety of foes, from the nefarious drow to ruthless orcs. Each monster includes an in-depth look at its society and ecology, new rules like feats and spells designed to complement the race, and archetypes built to give monsters a new edge. From a simple encounter to an entire campaign, this book gives you everything you need to make these monsters the center of the action!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Monster Codex is an invaluable addition to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds on more than 15 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Weight: 927 grams
Language Requirements: The text of this item is printed in English. This is a domestic item.
- Comprehensive chapters for 20 of the game’s most iconic monsters, including the boggard, bugbear, drow, duergar, fire giant, frost giant, ghoul, gnoll, goblin, hobgoblin, kobold, lizardfolk, ogre, orc, ratfolk, sahuagin, serpentfolk, troglodyte, troll, and vampire. Information on the complex society and ecology of each creature.
- New rules in each monster section, including feats, spells, and magic items.
- Archetypes for each entry, allowing monsters of that race to be fully integrated with their class choices.
- Over 10 new stat blocks for each monster, utilizing the new rules from their entry in the book.
- Plenty of advice and tips for Game Masters to include these monsters in their game and simple templates to customize the monsters in countless ways.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!