Fluxx is a cool new card game. Fluxx is...
- Easy to learn - The game teaches itself!
- Fun for everyone - kids and adults, gamers and non-gamers... everyone loves Fluxx!
- Non-collectible - the whole game comes in a single box!
- Fast paced, fun, and totally unpredictable!
- Fun for groups of up to 6, but fun even with just 2 players!
- Unlike any other game you've ever played!
There are 4 kinds of cards in Fluxx:
You put these out on the table in front of you when
you play them.
When someone plays a goal, it stays in the center
of the table until a new goal takes its place. To
win, you simply need to do whatever the goal
says. Most of the time, the goal requires you to
have a couple of particular Keepers on the table
in front of you. As soon as any player achieves
the current goal, that player wins!
- New Rules:
This is where the fun really starts. When the game
begins, the only rules are that you draw 1 card per
turn and play 1 card per turn. But when you play a
New Rule, these rules are either changed or
added to. New Rules change the number of cards
drawn and played per turn as well as the number
of cards you are allowed to hold in your hand, the
number of Keepers you can have, bonuses for
players who have particular Keepers, and more.
These are 1 time use cards that let you do fun stuff
like stealing someone else's Keeper, getting rid
of a rule you don't like, drawing more cards, and