In this episode, we take a look at the past and present of the Dice Tower. We have
- Greg Schloesser talking about how he got into gaming
- Rick Thornquist talking about the beginning of the Dice Tower
- Mary Prasad discussing different game conventions
- Derk and Aldie talking about www.boardgamegeek.com, Geekspeak, and some news!
- Mark Johnson discussing the birth of game podcasting
- Eric Summerer explaining how he does a show bit
- Joe Steadman talking about what he's doing these days
- Walt O' Hara, Eric Burgess, Scott Nicholson, Paul Tevis, Doug Garrett, and a host of others talk about podcasting and the Dice Tower
- favorite clips from the Dice Tower
- Moritz' Ten Gaming Commandments.
Don't forget, you can leave The Dice Tower a message at toll free 1-866-203-1407.
You mentioned your dice towers again in this episode. I'd earlier sent a couple emails expressing interest in a Dice Tower logoed dice tower, but didn't receive a response.
Are they still available? And if so, how do I order one?
Congratulations on your 100th show and keep up the good work.