Funagain Games RSS News Feeds
Would you like Funagain's recent news, catalog updates, newest reviews, and updated sale lists sent to your PC automatically without the hassle of cluttering your email inbox? If so, you'll be interested in Funagain's RSS News feeds.
If you've never heard of RSS feeds, here's some information to help you get started.
What is an RSS News feed?
An RSS News feed is a listing of Funagain's updated content. Our feeds are updated every three hours. News reader programs "subscribe" to news feeds, which means they download updated lists from Funagain at whatever interval you decide (every 2 hours or just once a day, for example), and present them to you in your news reader. A Funagain news feed will contain a list of "headlines" that summarize the items that have been added or changed. All news feeds will have a link back to our website, so if you see a headline you like, you can click on the link for that piece of content and will be taken to Funagain.com to see the full list or article.
And RSS feeds are used by many websites, so you can subscribe to CNN News headlines, ESPN Sports news, and a variety of other RSS feeds and have them all sent to your news reader.
How do I subscribe to Funagain's RSS News feeds?
First, download and install an RSS news reader (sometimes called an aggregator). We suggest one of the following:
- SharpReader for Windows
- NetNewsWire for Mac OS X
- Straw for Linux
- Bloglines.com for web-based RSS news reading
Now, you are ready to subscribe to the news you want!
- Make sure your RSS news reader is running.
- Drag the icon(s) from above to the address line of your news reader. Alternatively, you can just click the icon and it will load a page full of funny-looking code that you can ignore into your browser. Then just copy the URL from the address line of your browser to the address line of your news reader.
- Follow the instructions provided by your news reader to subscribe and download the news you've selected.
- Whenever your news reader is runnning, if we update one of your subscribed feeds, you'll immediately get a notification via your news reader.
What if I am having trouble with my news reader?
If you're having problems, all of the news readers listed above have excellent help files and support forums. Please check there for assistance because Funagain cannot provide technical support for them.